simple and sparkly...

Hello my fabulous friends!

Well, after an emotional roller coaster yesterday, I decided I needed to end the day on something happy, so I made this... 

 Simple, happy, and sparkly!

I used a heat activated sticky embossing powder to add Creative Inspiration's Resplendence Angel Dust to the flower. Angel Dust is a clear iridescent glitter, so to get the color, I used pigment ink to stamp the flower rather than a clear embossing ink.

 The sticky embossing powder actually holds the glitter really well, otherwise I wouldn't use it. I hate glitter falling off everywhere!  Just look at that happy sparkle!
(tutorial coming soon!)

I didn't have any brown string, so I painted a white string with Creative Inspirations paint. Love altering things to match!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used:
Paper: white cardstock
Ink: Colorbox Pigment ink
Stamps: Fiskars "Petals from Scratch", Kaisercraft "Grid", Inspired by Stamping "Butterfly Wishes"
Creative Inspirations: Paint (Beige), Resplendence (Angel Dust)


Comments