snowball fight...

Hello my wonderful friends!

I hope you are having a fantastic week thus far! Mine has been pretty busy, with a promise of getting crazier! 

I am proud to say, that amidst all the hectic-ness of this time of year, I am AHEAD of schedule with this card.  (I don't actually need it for another couple weeks!)
This little meerkat cracks me up! The stamp set was totally worth it just for him! LOL! 
He is colored using Distress markers (one of my favorite coloring methods!)

To spice things up a bit, I used some Creative Inspirations Paint (Winter Frost) to paint the snow so it is all shimmery. and some flocking on the hat so it is fuzzy.  Little details, but they make a big difference!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used:
Paper: CoreDinations, card stock, watercolor paper
Ink: Archival Ink, Distress Ink
Stamps: Adam Pescott "Furry Friends", Unity "Blossom Stackers
Creative Inspirations Paint: Winter Frost
Dies: Spellbinders "Labels 18"
Other: Perfect Pearls, Enamel Accents, flocking 

Comments