a little whimsy thank you

Hello my fabulous friends!

I have been super busy the past couple weeks working on projects for some new releases that are coming up over the next month or so.. I'm super excited, but I can't share anything just yet....

However, I can say that to kick things off, you'll want to be sure to check back here on 
Sunday March 25th...
 I'll be joining in a super fun blog hop, and yes, there will be a give away!!! 

For today,  I'd like to join in the Whimsy Challenge (anything goes) with this CAS thank you card...


Paper: Georgia Pacific
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Amy, Many Thanks
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Distress Picket Fence; Uniball Signo White; Copic (Skin) E30, E31, E33, RV42 (Hair) YR14, E07, E19, E29, E49 (Pants) B99, B97, B95, B93 (Vest/Shoes) E51, E53, E55, E57, E59, E42, (Belt) T10, T8, T6, Y11, Y15, Y26, E27 (Shirt) V28, V25, V22, V20 (Flowers) R0000, R000, E04, RV10, T3, T0, G21, G85, YG63, 100 (Ground) C6, C4, C2, C0, multiliner 

Isn't she adorable???  
I had a friend in High School with GORGEOUS red hair, and I've been really trying to find the right color combo for a natural redhead...  Do you have a favorite Copic redhead combo?

I've been making a ton of thank you cards over the past year. I love Whimsy's adorable images.. I can keep things CAS while still looking amazing! And they are so much fun to color!

Speaking of coloring... I've got work to do! 

There's still time to join in the Whimsy challenge if you want to play along too!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Comments

Post a Comment