CAS fox on a stump...

Hello my fabulous friends!

I needed a set of thank you cards, and I didn't have a whole lot of time... So I kept things simple. 

Since I still had my Motion Crafts stamps out, I decide to use some of their regular line art stamps... I love that some of their new sets have regular stamps that coordinate with the animated ones! It opens up so many options!


Paper: Georgia Pacific
Stamps: Motion Crafts Fox and Friends
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic (stump)E55, E57, E59, (fox) E11, E97, R05, E19, W4, W2,W00, (shirt) B99,B97, B95, B93, B91, (grass) YG11, YG67, YG25
Other: Ranger Enamel Accents



Isn't this fox sweet?!?! 

I adore the simplicity of this card! 

It took a little masking to get the fox onto the stump, but nothing too complex. I kept the coloring simple so I could get the set of cards made quickly. 

When doing CAS cards, I like to add a little something to them to make them pop... for this card, I used dots of Enamel Accents for the eyes.. It makes them slightly raised and shiny... Perfect for little critter eyes! It may seem like a little thing, but sometimes having that little extra detail makes a huge difference!

Just a quick reminder that there is still time to enter the giveaway... 

See you soon!
~Kassi

For more inspiration, follow me on:

Comments