seeing fuzzy spots

AHHH! It's Friday already... I guess I haven't been on in a while. No, I have not forgotten. I just have been fighting migraines and creative slumps... Not to fear though... I spent the morning at the Scrapbook Expo, came home with a lot of goodies, and even managed to get a card made. wow! *breathe here*
So this adorable stamp is from Artful Inkables "Monster Medic", also used is Fancy Pants "Fresh Mod". The papers are from sei, Coredinations, plain cardstock, and watercolor paper. The inks include VersaMark, Distress Ink, Staz-on, Powder Puffs, M.S. pigment ink, and Archival inks. I used black detail embossing powder for the monster, and white embossing powder for the saying. The doodled dots are with the fabulous fine tipped Mark-it black marker. *I am in love with this marker cuz it writes on plastic... perfect for the common label and organization freak like me*
All my monster's little spots have been flocked... I love adding a little texture to things...
His horns and hankie have been sparklized with Perfect Pearls. I also cut the image out using a spellbinders nestabilities.
Although I don't know anyone who has been sick recently, I couldn't pass up on making this card... I had to smile when I read the saying.... "Heard you caught a bug..." and the inside says "Maybe you should let it go." Maybe it is cheesy, but I love it when silly little sayings like that make me smile... I think that is part of the reason I bought this stamp set.
And, as a little personal note, I am so excited for next week. My brother and his family are coming to stay for a few days. My niece is six, and has really gotten in to crafting with her aunt. *her fav. is the cuttlebug* So, my mom found some really cheap ink pads for kids at the expo today and we picked her up some. I'm thinking she is responsible enough to use my stamps. So much fun! Maybe I can get some picts and do a blog about crafting with kids... no promises, cuz things get kinda crazy around here when the kids are around, but we can shoot for it, right?
Til next time....
Have a fabulous day!!!

Comments