buzzin' by...

Today has been a beautiful spring day!  I spent several hours outside with my dogs just enjoying the sunshine.. fabulous!

This card fits my mood perfectly... simple and bright!
Paper: Coredinations, white cardstock
Stamps: Fiskars "Outdoor fun"  *totally adore this stamp set!*
Ink: Archival Ink (Jet Black), Aquamarkers (Bamboo, Straw Yellow, Sepia)
Creative Inspirations Paint: Fairy Dust
Other: ribbon, wire, foam squares

 I stamped the flower a total of 6 times. I colored all 6, then cut the leaves and flowers out of 3. Using foam squares for dimension, I layered the cut out leaves and flowers over the whole images.

For a little extra fun, I stamped the bee, colored, and cut it out. I then made a spring out of a piece of thin wire and attached the bee to the wire, and the wire to the card.. I love how the wire allows the be to wiggle and "fly"! So much fun!

Have a fabulous weekend!
~Kassi

Comments

Post a Comment