amazing textures...

I was once asked how long it takes me to finish a layout.. My answer... a long time. Part of that may be that I get distracted by other projects. LOL!

It always feels good to finally get a layout done though!
 This layout is another challenge project over at Honey Bee Corner... this one is the is the technique challenge. The challenge is to use at least 3 different textures. That wasn't too hard for me since I love textures! I think the hardest part was just getting it done. =)

 I used this fishnet technique  again... I really love the texture of fishnets! It is also a great way to recycle. Always a bonus!

These silk flowers were given a nice coat of Ivory CI paint to dull the white and add some shimmer.

I forgot to take photos of how I did the journaling.. I'll have to remember next time... 

Anyway, have a wonderful day! 

Kassi

Paper: Prima, Coredinations, Kraft
Ink: All Purpose Ink (Burgundy), StazOn (Jet Black), Archival Ink (Coffee), Alcohol Ink (Ginger), India Ink
Stamps: Kaisercraft "Devonshire", Tim Holtz "Natures Elements"
Creative Inspirations Paint: Tickled Pink, Sage, Gold, Rustic Red, Mocha Latte, Ivory
Cricut: Calligraphy Collection
Other: Gesso, fishnets, acrylic paint, embossing powder, ribbon, silk daisies, tiny attatchers,

Comments