life is good...

I have a couple very exciting things to share with you all today!
(well, at least I think they're exciting *grin*)

First:
I have been invited to be a part of the brand new HoneyBee Corner Design Team!  I am so excited! Basic rundown... The owner, Mistyrose, designs AMAZINGLY gorgeous kits and classes. You can check them out here. I will be helping introduce the new kits each month as well as chatting at the Corner here.  We'd love to have you join in the fun of the forum! There are several different kinds of challenges all going on at the same time, as well as a swap group, and general chit chat... And we are just getting started! I'm so excited!!! It should be tons of fun! 

The rest of the team are now linked in my sidebar, so go check them out!

Second:
Look what arrived in the mail today:

The brand spankin' new limited edition distress inks.. EEEEEE!  (yes, that was me squealing like a little girl)  They are beautiful colors!  I feel so blessed that I was able to get my hands on a set.  (Good news for those who haven't gotten them yet, Tim Holtz said they are making another batch! Apparently Ranger didn't expect them to go quite as fast as they did. LOL!  You can read what he said here.) They already have a home in my distress ink tins... however the news of a winter seasonal series coming has me scrambling to refigure my storage... I can't fit to many more colors in my tins, but I love this ink too darn much to turn down new colors.... =)

Sigh... life is good!

And for those who dropped by for a little crafty inspiration... Here is a card I made for the Honey Bee Corner Color Challenge... the challenge is based on some photos, but the main colors are brown and plum... what a fabulous color combo!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Paper: Bazzill, Coredinations, watercolor paper
Ink: Archival (Coffee), Distress Ink (Dusty Concord, Victorian Velvet, Brushed Corduroy, Peeled Paint)
Stamps: Penny Black "Touch of Whimsy"
Other: Recollection Faux Pearls

Comments