Monday, November 14, 2011

clearly simply...

Another quick card set for my sister... these ones are blank.... 
The outside is make using craft plastic (similar to what clear stamps come on) folded as a normal card. Inside that is a smaller card made from kraft cardstock that I stamped with an large sea shell stamp from Tattered Angels. I punched a hole through the top layer of plastic and the top layer of the kraft cardstock so I could wrap the ribbon around the card and secure it in place through the hole. This helps keep the inside kraft card in place without showing any adhesive. I also added a tiny glue dot under the ribbon for added security.  

I love the look of the clear plastic... it makes it look so elegant without taking a lot of time. (perfect for the holidays!)

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: kraft
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Stamps: Tattered Angels "Sea Side"
Others: Recollections craft plastic, ribbon

No comments: