a little texture...

Hello my fabulous friends!

Time for another ScrapbookUSA post:

I'm here to share a very dangerous line of paper from DCWV...

the Gauze Paper.

It is AMAZING!!! 

It is like no other paper I have ever worked with. It has actual gauze adhered to the paper for a textured paper that is SO much fun!

I call it dangerous only because it is so fantastic, you are going to want to get a ton of it!

Here is a quick card I put together. The paper die cuts fabulously... although you may need to snip a few stray fibers..

I stamped over the gauze using acrylic paint, and a fair amount of pressure. I love the texture!

This is one of those paper lines that I am super about, and hope to see more colors of!

Enjoy!

Supplies Used:
Paper: DCWV Gauze Paper, card stock
Ink: Archival
Stamps: Unity "Love in Return", Fancy Pants "In My Words"
Dies: Sizzix 2" Hexagons
Other: Prima flowers, brad, acrylic paint

Comments