autumn memories...

Hello my wonderful friends!

Time for another ScrapbookUSA post:

When I was growing up, my grandparents had the BEST apple tree. It had the perfect branches for climbing and sitting in (even if you were really small). And it had been grafted with several different kinds of apple all into one tree. Each year int the autumn we would go over to their house and pick boxes and boxes of apples off this huge tree. 

Once the apples were picked, the tree had one more gift for us... the leaves. We would rake those leaves into giant piles and jump in them! Chores were never so much fun!

DCWV "Spiced Cider" paper pack is full of beautiful fall papers... including apples. 

(I know, my card doesn't show apples, but the apple are are more sized for a scrapbook page... I need to go find a picture of me and my sister in the leaves of the apple tree. I know I have a cute one somewhere... )

However, I do love these papers! The flowers were stamped with acrylic paint... I thought the texture you get from stamping with paint look good with the wood patterned paper I chose as the accent.

Bring on Autumn!

Enjoy!


Supplies Used
Paper: DCWV-Spiced Cider, Core'dinations
Stamps: Inkadinkado "Meadow", Kaisercraft "Devonshire"
Dies: Quickutz "Nesting Ovals"
Other: Distress Paint, acrylic paint, bras

Comments