bright and bubbly...

It's the weekend!  Yay!

Today has been a very rainy day, so I'm in the mood for bit of bright and bubbly...

This LO was an eye opener for me... As I was looking through my sizable stack of papers, I found that I have very little in the basic brights... My nephew is getting old enough that the soft colors just don't fit him anymore... and he is far too energetic for the distress/vintage papers that make up most of my stash.  After this revelation, how could I not justify going to the store to buy paper?  =)

 All these circles were cut using Nesting Circle dies by Quickutz. I chose several lightly patterned papers and just cut tons of sizes.  Once I had a pile of circles, I just started playing. After gluing things down, I outlined all the circles in dot with a fine tip marker. I also highlighted random circles with stamps and white paint.

I also had some fun with photoshop... Normally I would stamp on the photography, but I decided to play with photoshop to get some different effects.  I love splotchy distressed mark... makes it look like the photo got wet at the beach. =)

I had so much fun working with the brights!  I can't wait to do more.

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: Die Cuts with a View, Provo Craft
Ink: Colorbox Pigment (Frost White, Black), Markit (Tuxedo Black)
Stamps: Studio G, Clear Dollar Stamps "Thumbkins", Clear art stamps "Halloween" & "Frame It", Fancy Pants "On a Whimsy" & "Delight", Inspired by Stamping "Butterfly Wings"
Cricut: Stretch Your Imagination
Dies: Quickutz "Nesting Circles"
Other: acrylic paint

Comments