clearly simply...

Another quick card set for my sister... these ones are blank.... 
The outside is make using craft plastic (similar to what clear stamps come on) folded as a normal card. Inside that is a smaller card made from kraft cardstock that I stamped with an large sea shell stamp from Tattered Angels. I punched a hole through the top layer of plastic and the top layer of the kraft cardstock so I could wrap the ribbon around the card and secure it in place through the hole. This helps keep the inside kraft card in place without showing any adhesive. I also added a tiny glue dot under the ribbon for added security.  

I love the look of the clear plastic... it makes it look so elegant without taking a lot of time. (perfect for the holidays!)

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: kraft
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Stamps: Tattered Angels "Sea Side"
Others: Recollections craft plastic, ribbon

Comments