Big Hugs

Hello my fabulous friends! 

I really hope you have enjoyed this daily series of new releases peeks for LDRS Creative... Today will be the last in this series... Not that there aren't other new products... because there are! And you will see me use them... This is just the last set they specifically asked me to blog about... 

So without further ado... Allow me to introduce:

Big Hugs
This clear stamp set features this adorable cat, and a bee. There are also fun little accents like a banner, flowers, candy and a heart. The set also include two sentiments 'Big Hugs', and 'Buzzing by to say hi'. There is also coordinating die set!

I colored my kitty with Copics, then die cut her and a piece of craft foam. Layering them together you get full coverage dimension, which is nice for those thin areas like her tail... no need to try to cut little tiny strips of foam tape!

The lacy border was made by cutting velvet paper with an old die (that I LOVE) Dainty Doily Border.  I love using this die with velvet paper because it looks like fabric lace, and is all soft and velvety!


The little accent stamps like these flowers make great custom made patterned paper by simply stamping them randomly over your background.... Because there are matching dies for even these tiny things, they would make super cute shaker pieces too!

The Big Hugs stamp set and dies will be available at the LDRS Creative store in March!

See you soon!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Comments