Girl Power 1...

Hello my fabulous friends! 

Ready for day 3 of new LDRS Creative products?
I don't want to keep you waiting, this set is about inspiration and motivation!

Girl Power 1

  This set features flowers, swirls, lip prints, and some great sentiments meant to inspire! And it has a coordinating die set!


I wanted to keep my card simple with high impact, so I chose to stick with black and white with a pop of bright color. I tore some masking paper and used that as a mask over my card. I then blended some Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers) between the masks. I also stamped some flowers in black. When the masks are removed you are left with a fun swatch of color with tattered edges!


This girl is the stamp that drew my attention first in this set. I knew I wanted to use her on my card. I wanted her to really pop, so I used the coordinating die to cut some craft foam that fits perfectly under the stamped and die cut image.

You will be able to find this set in the LDRS Creative shop in March!

I hope you are enjoying peeks into the new stamps and dies that will be coming to LDRS Creative... I'll be back tomorrow with more!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Comments