puppy love...

Hello my fabulous friends! 

I'm back to share another amazing new stamp/die from LDRS Creative!

When I opened my package of products I was asked to make samples with, I fell in love with this set immediately! Let me introduce...

Puppy Love
This clear stamp set features several ADORABLE puppies, a fence, tree, doghouse, and little puppy extras... There are also some sweet puppy pun sentiments. It also has a coordinating die set!

For this card I used the coordinating die set for most of the images, but I used masks on the fence to create the background. I love that this set has so many options for building a scene!

Isn't this puppy simply adorable? And he's perfect for anyone who needs a hug for any reason!
This set also includes a puppy holding a cupcake and one who is holding flowers... It works for SO many different occasions! 

That grassy hill is done with a current die.. the Snowy Day Border die. Even though it is a winter die, the plain edge is perfect for so many things!

Look for this amazingly sweet stamp/die set at the LDRS Creative store.. coming in March!

I'll be back tomorrow with day 3 introducing new LDRS Creative stamps!

Enjoy!
~Kassi


SaveSave

Comments