Girl Power 2...

Hello my fabulous friends!

I'm back with another peek into the new LDRS Creative products!

Today's stamp and die set is great for those of you who love decorating your planners!

Girl Power 2
Yes, I know, this doesn't look much like a planner... but I'm not really a planner girl. That just goes to show how versatile these stamps and dies can be! 
This set includes sentiments like 'get it done', 'actually I can!', '2 do', 'date night', 'gym', and more! There are also fun accents like hearts and flowers. There is also a stamp that is notebook lines... 

For my card, I used the notebook line stamp, inked up every other line, and wiped off ink from the ends to create a bunch of different length strings to 'hang' my hearts on. The heart stamp and coordinating die is so simple... which makes it easy to use in so many different ways! 

I added some tiny rhinestones to my strings to make it look more like a wind chime or mobil... 

The stitched border is from the Sleigh Ride border set... I love that it can be used all year long!

To create my sentient, I got a little creative.. 
I carefully inked up first the 'I' and then the 'U' from the 'Actually I Can!' stamp, and stamped just those letters one at a time.. I then stamped and die cut a heart to go between! Who says you have to use the WHOLE stamp every time?

You will be able to find this stamp and die set at the LDRS Creative store in March!

I'll be back tomorrow for my last daily post featuring the new LDRS Creative products... 

Enjoy!
~Kassi


SaveSave

Comments