Puppy Time...

Hello my fabulous friends!

I'm back with day 6 of new releases from LDRS Creative...

This is my sweet little Ava... and she is currently snuggled up on my lap to help me introduce today's new stamp and die set...

Puppy Time
This fun set features 4 different dogs, some doggie extras, and some fun puppy sentiments! These images have nice open areas to color with your favorite coloring mediums!  There is also the coordinating die set to make cutting out the images a breeze!

I did the same this with these puppies that I did with the kitties yesterday... I fussy cut the heads and popped them up on some foam to give dimension.. I also used little dots of Ranger Enamel Accents to give the eyes a little dimension and shine. 

When I saw the little sitting chihuahua I knew I wanted him be sitting on his friend's head... I did some masking to get his little paws in front of his friend's head.. Instead of just popping up his head, I cut his head,  front legs, and his friend's head all in one layer to pop up. This puts his back legs behind his friend's ears.  

You can have a lot of fun with these guys... And they would mix and match perfectly with yesterday's Kitten Caboodle set if you want to do a card for someone who loves cats and dogs!

You'll be able to buy this stamp and die set at the LDR Creative store in March!

I hope you aren't getting bored of these peeks, because I still have more to go! I'll see you tomorrow

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Comments