Monster Mash

Hello my fabulous friends!

Who's ready for  a little monster mash??? 

I'm back with another peek at a new LDRS Creative  stamp and die set... 

Monster Mash

This set includes two monsters, balloon, confetti, banner, and some fun sentiments! And it has a coordinating die set!



Ok... isn't this monster cute? So much fun! Good for boys and girls of all ages!
The balloons have strings as part of the stamp, but I wanted a little movement, so I did a little fussy cutting and added  real strings instead. 
Also... the circle was made with a die set that is currently available: Holly Wreath Circle


 I love the star burst confetti stamp that is included! For a little extra pop, I added some tiny rhinestones in the center of each of the confetti.

If you are loving this set, be sure to find it in the LDRS Creative store in March!

I hope you are enjoying this mini series... I'll be back tomorrow with more! 

Enjoy!
~Kassi
SaveSave

Comments