animal crackers....

Hey all!

So, I can't actually show you what I have been working on the past few days... Some I don't want to post here until after it goes live on the site it was designed for, and some that I can't share until after tomorrow....

Why? Well..... I made a b-day card for someone... and I know that someone reads my blog from time to time... Don't want to spoil the surprise! =)

Anyway, I pulled a project that I did a while ago, but never got it on the blog. This is my nephew making his animal faces... Isn't he cute!

Pages...
Paper: SEI, Bazzill
Ink: Distress, Martha Stewart pigment, brilliance
Stamps: American Crafts "Laughter", Autumn Leaves "On the Edge", Stampendous alphabet and flower, Fancy Pants "Pollen Dust"
Punches: Marvy circle, Fiskars boarder
Pen: Mark it
Other: rhinestones

Animals...
Paper: DCWV, Coredinations, Bazzill, unknow
Cricut: Pagoda
Other Die cuts: myscrapchick.com "The Jungle and Zoo Safari"
Ink: Powder Puff
Pens: Mark-it, inkssensials white, black glaze
Other: Provo Craft "Mesh Texture" embossing folder, Perfect Pearls

(ok, enough of the products used... LOL!)
this cut is from Pagoda... I used gold perfect pearls to make it all shimmery. It was embossed with the "Mesh Texture" folder to look like scales

Isn't this gater cute!!! Lots of inking for dimension, and again embossed with the "Mesh Texture" for the scales

Just inking on the turtle...

Elephant is also just inked... I guess I could have wrinkled the card stock to show the texture of elephant skin... but hey, the kid is 3..... I don't know that he cares if the elephant is wrinkled.... (ok, so the real reason it isn't wrinkled is that I just had that idea as I was typing this.... LOL)

One fun way to mix things up a bit is to use a boarder punch on the edge of your photograph... some people aren't comfortable cutting photographs, but I think that it can be a great accent.

I also used lots of stamps all over to boarder things and add interest. I guess this explains why it takes me so long to do pages... I LOVE adding lots of little details.... I have some really cute pictures to scrapbook of this little dude, and his sister... however the printer is out of ink. =( So, I can't print them now.... Maybe I'll design some pages on my Gypsy while I wait for ink...

Have a fabulous rest of the weekend!
~Kassi

Comments

  1. Super cute. I think the gator is my favorite for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment