pass the salt please...

Hello all! I hope you are having a wonderful Monday.

Today, I have another card I made for the Inspiration Monday post over on the Creative Inspirations blog. Today's technique is all about salt. There is a step by step here, but the gist of it is that when you paint watercolor paper with watercolor paints (which CI happen to be), then sprinkle regular table salt on it, you end up with some pretty cool patterns.
Paper: watercolor, white cardstock
Stamps: Fancy Pants "Fresh Mod"
Ink: Memento
CI paint: Blush, Plum, Sapphire
Punches: Marvy (circle), Martha Stewart (butterfly)
Other: ribbon, rhinestone

I made my own stamp pad with the Blush CI paint to stamp the pink swirls. The butterfly and the circle are both made with the salt technique. I also painted the sheer ribbon. *I know, surprise, surprise... I almost always paint the ribbon. What can I say, it's fun!*

So there is my project for today... I am now off to work on a super secret project (that I am WAY excited for!!!). Have a fabulous night!

~Kassi

Comments

  1. This is awesome!!!! Love what you did with the salt and how you made it sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment