you and me...

Hey everyone!
I have gotten so far behind on my scrapbooking! *sigh* I decided to try to make a dent in the ever growing stack of photos... So today I have a LO to share with you.
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Bazzill, DCWV, white cardstock
Stamps: Fancy Pants "Doodles and Things", "On a Whimsey", "In my Words", Glitz "Distressing", Inkadinkado "Letter", Basic Grey "Swirlie", "Euphoria"
Ink: VersaMark, Powder Puff, Distress, Archival, Staz-On, Memento, Mark-it
Other: embossing powder, nail heads, Tim Holtz mask, Fiskar paper edger, McGill ribbon punch, yarn, Pearl Ex

(yeah, I know.... it's quite a list!)

Here's some close ups... I did lots of layer with paper, inks, sprays, masks, and stamps
.
I love stamping on my photos with Staz-on... it adds a fun artistic touch and blends it in nicely to the page... the huge corner stamps by Fancy Pants are perfect for this.

Banners in scrapbooking and card making has become quite popular... I had never tried it though, so I thought ought to. Well, I had TONS of fun with it! It is an element you will probably see me use more of in the future.

Well, I'm off to take care of a head ache. Have a wonderful evening!!!
~Kassi

Comments

Post a Comment