band wagon...

Happy Friday everyone!

I was writing tomorrow's CI tutorial, and I saw these photos in my folder. I realized I hadn't shared them here. 
This, my friends is my first ever Magnolia stamp. Yes, I know! You may now scrape your jaw off the floor. I've finally caught up with the band wagon! LOL!  You may also notice that my Magnolia girl has a mouth and  nose. There is a reason for that....

I was talking to the owner of a local scrapbook store about these stamps when I got it. She said that the faces freak her out. She told me that she can't even walk by the stamps without getting creeped out. So, I added a nose and mouth just for her. =)

My new favorite ribbon.. gauze!  I used Distress Stain to dye it pink. I'm really hoping no one in my house has some major accident and needs gauze.... cuz the first aid box is looking kinda empty...

I used a stencil and Creative Inspiration paint to get some subtle shimmery pattern. Antique Silver is a gorgeous color!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used: 
Paper: Coredinations, watercolor paper
Ink: Archival ink, Distress ink
Stamps: Magnolia "Tilda & Wiola", Inkadinkado "Sketchy Flourishes"
Dies: Spellbinders "Labels 18"
Creative Inspirations: Antique Silver
Other: TCW "Mini Antiques" stencil, pearls, gauze, seam binding


Comments