i'm late, i'm late, i'm late...

Hello my wonderful friends (and my sweet sister)!

A while ago, I was supposed to make a birthday themed project for a blog hop. I didn't want to make a card, so I emailed my sister and asked for photos of my nephew's 1st birthday... 

Needless to say, I didn't get it finished in time, so I had to make a card after all.  However, my sister wanted me to finish the page to see what I did with it. 

 So, here it is. A lot later than I planed on, by what can I say?

 The stamping was done using a texturizing plate and acrylic paint. The fibers add a little extra dimension and texture. I love the netting! I'm not sure what it is, but I found it in the halloween decorations a few years ago.

I stamped this with Winter Frost CI paint. It has a beautiful shimmer! I then mounted it on cardboard.

I love these charms. The main one is by Tim Holtz. I cut a piece of paper to fit inside, then painted it with CI paint and stamped the 1.  I love how easy it is to add a personal touch to the charm!

A little extra shimmer with Fairy Dust CI paint covering some patterned paper. Just a little extra touch.

Well, it's better late than never, right?

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Coredinations, Mixed Media paper
Ink: Distress Ink, Archival Ink, Colorbox Pigment ink
Stamps: Fiskars "Basic Font", Autumn Leaves "Messy Dates", Clear Art Stamps "Frame-It", Stampendous "Ribbon",  Inspired by Stamping "Fancy Labels 18, The Sky's the Limit"
Creatie Inspirations Paint: Sky Blue, Mocha Latte, Winter Frost, Fairy Dust, Antique Copper, Carmel, Ivory
Dies: Spellbinders "Labels 18"
Other: acrylic paint, Tim Holtz Charms & Adornments, gesso, cardboard, fiber, ribbon, findings

Comments