gift card...

Hello my wonderful friends!  

I have been overwhelmed in my studio this past week... My grandfather sent me all of his art things since his arthritis is too bad to paint any more.  I have been going through everything and trying to find places for everything. I am excited to spend time with pencils and charcoal again. I haven't done much drawing lately. 

I finally got a chance to sit down with my old friends... paper and ink, and I certainly enjoyed it!
This is a fun shaped card that was really fun to do. It was fun to work with different shapes than the traditional rectangle or square cards.  And the paper is from a super sweet stack called "Delightful" by Authentique. I fell in love with it when I saw it at the store, and I knew I wanted to us it for this card. 

I have decided that I really like crinkle ribbon bows. Such fun and random texture. Love it!

And, the really fun part of this card... The way the base is folded, the inside has a built in pocket perfect for a gift card or a little cash. How fun, huh! 

I didn't come up with this card base on my own... you can find the tutorial I used here. It is a super simple base that only requires 2 folds. Check it out!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used:
Paper: Authentique "Delightful", white cardstock
Stamps: Impression Obsession "Sissy"
Ink: Archival Ink, Distress Ink
Creative Inspirations Paint: Fairy Dust
Dies: Quickutz "Nesting Circles"
Other: 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon, rhinestones

Comments

  1. What a lovely shaped card, LOVE it! Love the crinkle ribbon as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment