scrapbook usa!

Guess what?

Scrapbook USA Expo has a design team! 

Guess what else?


I have the pleasure of being on it! HURRAY! I'm very excited for this opportunity to work with them and the venders that they work with. 

For my first few projects, I was sent some Halloween and Fall papers and embellies from DCWV.   The Halloween & Fall paper stack is fabulous!  I love the variety of designs and colors!  The Halloween colors are bright and fun... They even have hot pink as one of the Halloween colors. Surprisingly, it works. I love that!

This super cute bow... that is gauze. You know, that loose weave fabric found in first-aid kits. It makes the cutest bows and flowers!

Want to see more from this paper pack? 
Check out these treat bag toppers!

This is a quick way to personalize party favors and gift bag.  Using a paper pack to do these makes it quick and easy. All the papers mix and match beautifully without any work by you!


DCWV also has embellishment packs that match their papers. Again, the colors and designs are all coordinated for you. Simple!

To make the base of your topper, fold a piece of cardstock in half. Place a die hanging slightly over the folded edge and cut. You now have a folded topper base to slip over the top of your treat bag. Decorate as desired, then a few staples secure the topper in place.

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used:
Card
Paper: DCWV Halloween & Fall stack, white cardstock
Other: DCWV Halloween Embellishment flip pack, gauze

Treat Bags
Paper: DCWV Halloween & Fall stack, white cardstock
Ink: Distress Ink
Dies: Spellbinders "Labels 18"
Other:  DCWV Halloween Embellishment flip pack, eyelet, seam binding



Comments

  1. I totally love your card. The gauze you put on it is fabulous, what a fun tip! And the treat toppers are adorable!!!
    Can't wait to get to know you better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kassi! Absolutely LOVE your card, and wish I could get photography lessons from you for photographing my projects- yours ROCKS!! Looking forward to working with you!!
    Hugs,
    Heather P :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE your Halloween creations and I can tell that your style is FAN-TAS-TIC (all in caps cause I mean it)! I can't wait to work with you on the Scrapbook USA Expo Design Team! --Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment