bright birthday wishes...

Hello all my fabulous friends! 

I hope you have had a wonderful Monday (such things exist, right?)

I just wanted to stop in with a quick card...

This card looks a lot more complex than it really is...

The collage stamp was stamped with Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry.. love that color!). I then stamped the swirl with Archival Ink. Finally, I stamped butterflies with Versamark and dusted Perfect Pearls over it. 

I love how the golden butterflies twinkle in and out as the card is moved in the light! 

The little splotches are made by flicking water over the Distress Ink stamped image. The water reacts with the ink and creates some great effects. 

Well, off to start watercoloring some cards. =)

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: Coredinations, Ranger Glossy paper, White Cardstock
Ink: Distress Ink, Archival Ink, VersaMark
Stamps: TPC Studio "Butterfly Collage", Fancy Pants "Fresh Mod", Kaisercraft "Grid", Inspired by Stamping "Cupcake Wishes"
Other: Perfect Pearls

Comments

Post a Comment