circle it...

Hello my wonderful friends!

The rains have come again!  Hurray for that!  I love lying in bed at night listening to the rain hitting the tin roof. It is a music in of itself. It makes my heart happy. 

Another thing that makes my heart happy is this photo...

These two sweet boys touching noses through the mesh of a bouncy house was a moment I'm glad I was able to capture.  It is my favorite picture of these two together. =)

Although the basis of this layout is simple (just a bunch of circles), it still has a lot of detail. To create the circles, I stamped tissue paper with various stamps. I then glued the tissue paper onto manilla paper. After the glue was dry, I rubbed on distress inks and acrylic paint. The circles were then cut from that.  The texture is subtle, but fabulous. Each one is unique. So much fun!

A little machine sewing can add a nice little detail... I love sewing paper!

I'll be back soon with some exciting news!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, DCWV, manilla, tissue paper
Ink: Archival Ink, Distress Ink
Stamps: Glitz "Distressing", Fancy Pants "Delight"
Dies: Quickutz "Nesting Circles"
Other: Acrylic paint



Comments

  1. I love this layout and will be stealing that circle idea for a card or two. Those circles are amazing!! I love the little bits of texture, it's hard to see from the photos but I can imagine it in my minds eye and I bet it's stunning. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment